1

1

March 3, 2013

An Overload of Cuteness!

 
I was going to post tonight about my shop and show you some pictures of what I've been doing this past week, but I have to share this with you instead.  When I was catching up on my friends' blogs tonight, I read Hopalong Hollow GazetteMy friend, Jeri, has two new additions to her farm.  Please hop on over and see pictures of her new Great Pyrenees puppies.  She wrote that they will grow to be 115 pounds.  Wow!  Her blog is so beautiful.  I love her art and books.  She'll be publishing her third book soon.  Just click on the link I provided and you'll find yourself at the "hollow".

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that is so cute. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, CUTENESS OVERLOAD indeed!

    ReplyDelete