1

1

September 29, 2010

Snow Creek Farm Harvest Festival

Snow Creek Farm

This past weekend, my friend and I attended an open house  and sale in Woodford, VA.  The house and the yard were beautifully decorated for the fall. The ladies who own this business open the farm to the public four times a year. All year they search for unique items to sell. 

The had antiques, vintage linens, candles, honey, seasonal items, china and numerous other items.
Check out their facebook page for future dates.

2 comments:

  1. Sharon , what cool stuff! We have not those kinda of stuff here where I live in but, I really enjoy with .. so, it's very nice , I loved !

    Cintia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly delighted to glance at this blog posts which
    carries lots of valuable information, thanks for providing these information.
    my web site > Orlando hookah lounge

    ReplyDelete