1

1

October 29, 2010

Occoquan, VA

Yesterday I spent the day in Occoquan, VA, which is located about 30 minutes south of Washington, DC.  Established in 1758, Occoquan is lovely little town with lots of history.  It is  on the Occoqaun River and hosts many beautiful  shops and restaurants.

The day was so beautiful.  It was in the high 70's and a breeze was blowing off the river.  We ate lunch outside overlooking the river.   

I've had two wonderful days of fun this week and today I need to do some chores!

1 comment:

  1. I love Occoquan. I've only been there when they have the festival and the streets are blocked for all kinds of vendors. My girls and I have enjoyed roaming around the shops and eating at a great restaurant (can't remember the name) right on the water. Hope to go back.

    ReplyDelete