1

1

November 1, 2011

Trick-or-Treaters

Hanna is watching for them!
Last night Hanna got  dressed up in her pig costume and she and I  set up on the front porch to accommodate the trick-or-treaters. (The other two corgi girls were in the back yard digging to China.)  Six children showed up and Hanna was so excited to see them.  After about thirty minutes, it started raining "cats and dogs" and it was all over.


I think Hanna is saying "Mom, where are they?" in this picture.

What in the world will I do with all those bite size chocolate bars I have left over?!?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon:
    Hanna is such a "cute pig"! I know what I'D be doing with all that left-over chocolate. Glad it's you and not me!
    Happy Week, girlfriend.
    xoxo
    Donna and Tag

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks a little forlorn is right!! where is everyone!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will eat them, you will eat them all! I would. What a funny lil piggy she makes, I love that little piggy pooch!

    ReplyDelete