1

1

February 20, 2012

Snow Fun!




We had our first significant snowfall in our area last night and it was so beautiful!  The accumulation  was  three or four inches which is melting quickly because of the above freezing temperatures.

My granddaughters built this adorable snowlady today!  Quite creative, huh?  They sure didn't have much snow to work with. 

Kristen is sunbathing with her new friend!


This afternoon I went to see The Vow with my daughter and granddaughters. We all loved it!  It's a very sweet love story based on a true story.  I saw the actual couple on the Today Show last week.






7 comments:

  1. I have never seen a snowwoman in a bikini before. Cute belly button : ) I haven't seen The Vow but my girls have and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snow lady is a hoot Sharon! I love it! I'm so jealous of the snow you guys got! We didn't get nothing at all! lol Nothing! No snow! No mule ride sleigh rides! No power outages here either! lol I did the laundry and dishes up just in case and nothing! I think this is going to be the winter without snow at our house! lol We've just got 2 light dustings this year so far and that is it! I bought sleds and a snow shovel! lol

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures ...... I love snow man "girl"

    bisous bisous de france

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunbathing snow girls are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures they sure made me smile. Your granddaughters are beautiful.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm envious of your snow! I want to see that movie too. I also saw the couple on the Today Show. It's quite a story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! Wish your snow babe could come to visit me in Florida, but you know what happens when snow babes come to Florida. ;-)

    Heading home and will be back with Handsome and Tag on Friday. Enjoy your weekend, my friend.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete