1

1

October 5, 2012

A Beautiful October Day!


 

 
 
I love the month of October!  The leaves are just starting to turn in central Virginia. The lower temperatures and crisp evenings are just my kind of weather.
 
My high school friend, Diane,  and I enjoyed lunch and browsing at the Gather in Midlothian, VA., today.  It is an art studio and gift shop for work of local artisans.  Located in the Hallsboro Store that was built in 1854, the building is fully restored and beautiful.
 
,

 
 
 
 I'm so excited!  My friend and I usually get together three or four times a year but now that she's working four days a week, we've decided to plan something for the second Friday of each month.  We always have so much fun! 
 
The Nehi sodas were definitely a trip down "memory lane"!
 
 
Diane is so beautiful and looks exactly like she did when we graduated in 1968.  I wish I could say the same!
 
 
If you'd like to read more about the Gather, check out this link.
 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely time with your friend! And I'd guess Diane thinks you are just as beautiful, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your header every time I pop over. Glad you have such a good time with your close friend. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete