1

1

February 19, 2013

A Rainy Day and More Reading!

 
Occasionally I like to go back and read some of the classics I read when I was much younger.  At my age, however, it's like reading them for the first time because I don't remember anything about the story.

Today I read The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway.  It's a very short read and only has 127 pages.  I really enjoyed it! 

Happiness at my house is a rainy afternoon of reading with a precious corgi girl snuggling next to me!  It's amazing how much warmth comes from her furry body.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoying reading as well, Sharon! Don't have the corgi to keep me warm, but a cup of chai instead! Big snowflakes coming down at the moment! Stay toasty. xxoo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a tablet recently and all the classics that are in the library are free to read, I got a ton of them that I've never read before..I read on my bed with my faux beagle(she was supposed to be a beagle but I just found out she's a fox hound..I love her anyway..she's my imposter pet ..hehe)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good book and a furry friend....nothing is better on a rainy day. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely one of life's little pleasures!

    ReplyDelete