1

1

October 17, 2013

Update on My Fireplace


 

I promised to show you my brick fireplace after I painted it white.  I could not be happier with the result and wish I'd done it years ago.  I used one coat of primer and two coats of paint.  It updates my family room and makes it look larger.  My house is 30 years old so it needs updating.  I'm trying to think of other inexpensive DIY projects I can do!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some of my summer flowers are still hanging on.  This is a dragon begonia on my deck.  Also, in the picture is one uncooperative corgi (Miss Heidi).
 
 
 
 

 
This week I've been working on Christmas items for my shop holiday open house in two weeks.  I'll have lots more to show you later, but thought you might enjoy seeing this wreath.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!  I'll be spending time "treasure hunting" with my sister.
 

3 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous and we think you did a wonderful job and yes it makes the room. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for a visit. I like how your fireplace turned out. I bet it brightens up the room a lot. I joined your site through Google. :-) Have great day.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful, Sharon! Even the backside of Miss Heidi is sweet! Happy Fall, my friend.
    xoxo
    Donna and Tag

    ReplyDelete