1

1

April 25, 2015

Dining Room Makeover

My house was built in 1984 and I have lived in it for twenty-six years.  For almost that long, I have wanted to paint the stained woodwork that is in every room. Painting is one of my least favorite projects and I am not good at it.    A few weeks ago I found out about a retired teacher who paints, is reasonable and does a great job. She painted my dining room last week and it is beautiful. The color is Teardrop by Valspar.

Before


I have several things blooming right now and have a large area of "money plant" this year.  Please let me know if you know of anyone who would like seeds once they dry.


I have bought several pretty pieces of milk glass in the last few weeks for my shop and wanted you to see this set that is called shell pink Baltimore Pear.

shell pink creamer and sugar bowl


Perl is growing like a weed and brings me  much joy! Miss Heidi and I love her.

3 comments:

  1. The trim looks so nice!!! Perl is still so sweet! Not sure what a money plant is. I would keep the pink pieces too!
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shade of blue, and the white woodwork really complements it! Perl is getting to be a big girl. So sweet.
    xoxo
    Donna and Tag (Bella, too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful and elegant look. Oh Dear, Perl startled me, she looks like a porcelain statue in the daffodils, I had to do a double take!

    ReplyDelete