1

1

November 28, 2019

Porch Decorating

I always love decorating my porch for Christmas but this year it has been even more fun.  Maybe because the weather is so nice.

I bought my carolers in West Virginia at least 20 years ago.  They were simple boards with painted faces.  Throughout the year, I look for new outfits for them.  The boy with the snowflake sweater was the first one I dressed and he still has his original outfit.  Maybe I will concentrate on finding him something different in 2020.  There's something about that sweater that I like!


I am lucky that there is a huge holly tree laden with red berries just a few feet from my front steps and  I have English box woods across the front of my house.
I start with faux wreaths and garlands and stuff them  natural cuttings.  I also like to use variegated holly.


I hope you have enjoyed this Thanksgiving day with family and friends!  I was fortunate to be invited out to brunch and dinner.  

2 comments:

  1. Let’s start with some fantasy cricket tips and tricks. I have earned a lot using these fantasy cricket strategies. If you also want to earn more, just follow these tips. These tips and tricks will help you in choosing the best team to win.fantasy cricket tips and tricks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    Rent a garden pod

    ReplyDelete