1

1

March 1, 2011

Henny Penny Rose Garden

Yesterday I came across the most beautiful blog called Henny Penny Rose Garden.  She writes lots of useful chicken information and I thought Charlotte's mom might find something helpful.  The blogger lives in Summerville, SC, which is one of my favorite southern towns.  I was there last fall and took  pictures of these beautiful homes.


Blake Washington House  c.1862
William Prioleau House  c. 1896



Oliver House c. 1888

Kracke House  c. 1886
Summerville is an beautiful town with lots of southern charm and Spanish moss.
This little cottage named "Tickled Pink" was probably built in the 40's or 50's.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! My favorite is probably the Oliver House...all of them are really something though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful town! I could see myself living there, especially in one of those lovely homes!

    ReplyDelete