1

1

March 2, 2011

Martin Sheen

That's me on the left, Martin in the middle, and my friend on the right.

In 1983 my best friend and I were extras in a TV movie that was filmed locally.  It was about the assassination of John F. Kennedy.   At the end of the day, the film crew needed two ladies  who could wear the two nurses uniforms they had for the evening filming. (Sounds like a Cinderella story, doesn't it?)  We were lucky enough to make them work and were extras in a hospital emergency room scene where Kennedy (Sheen)  was transported after being shot. 

Martin Sheen was so easy to talk too and very friendly!  Blair Brown was Jackie Kennedy and she was also very nice.   Such fun memories!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! Did you make it in the final cut of the film where you could see yourself and know that that was you? I've never seen the movie but I will look for you in it if I ever see it!

    Have a Wonderful Day!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. After all these years, I never knew you was a movie star!! I want a copy of this pic for my scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That had to be really cool - did you hear his son's interview - he blasted his dad. I like Martin Sheen.

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful memory and a super photograph! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice man, too bad his son couldn't take after him! Lovely photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that! He was quite a man, and an actor. His son...less said is best, I suppose. Thank you for sharing this, Sharon.

    ReplyDelete