1

1

December 18, 2010

Just Add Snow





For quite a while now, I have been working on a miniature snow shop.  This shop is a boutique where the snow family shops for replacement parts. 

There are limbs for arms, coal for eyes, carrots for noses, top hats, pipes and wool scarves for sale.


The attic is storage for extra inventory.

 This snowman is peeking out of the attic window to see if there are costumers in the distance.


The shop mailbox is a Hallmark ornament from a few years back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sharon! I know I keep saying this, but that is just too cute! I just love how detailed all of those little things are! Sweet! I also want to share this link for a post that I found the other day that you might enjoy. It's a just add snow post too but it's for the real stuff! http://befickle.blogspot.com/2010/12/just-add-snow-neighbor-gifts.html

    I'm also helping my daughter in the 7th grade work on a shadow box for a project due Monday at school. It is turning out so cute! It reminds me a little of your miniature houses. Well, the wall paper that is. Not the furniture because we are making that out of paper. It's cute though. I hope to take pictures of it today when it's finished!

    Merry Christmas!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! Thanks for sharing your cute little "shop"!

    ReplyDelete