1

1

February 26, 2011

Hobby Lobby

At last we have a Hobby Lobby in my area.  For years I've enjoyed shopping at the Hobby Lobby when I travel but haven't had one closeby.  Last week I was there and saw the prettiest fabric with teapots and teacups.  At the time I couldn't think of anything to use it for but I have decided to cover a scrapbook that I'm making with it.  Today I'll be heading to the flea market in the morning and then on to Hobby Lobby.

Yesterday was so windy here.  The sun was warm but the wind was whistling through the trees in my backyard.  I spent a good part of the afternoon on the deck  doing "pedicures" on my furgirls.  I use a Dremel to grind their nails.   Can you imagine working on 12 little furry feet? 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll be watching the awards on Sunday night to see if The King's Speech wins!  That's the only movie I've seen that's nominated.


4 comments:

  1. What a job you hand trimming all those little nails. I also watch the Oscars but have no opinion on who should win. We didn't get to the movies once this year. I watch strictly for the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobby Lobby - I used to ask for gift cards from there for various occasions, when family would ask what I wanted. They kept my "habit" satisfied.

    What accessory do you use on your Dremel to work on the kids nails? DH bought me one of those doggy pedicure things and I threw it away, it took forever and all I could smell was akin to burnt hair. Yuk!

    Not sure what I will watch tomorrow night - if I watch at all, will be for the jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Hobby Lobby too. We got one a year ago and it’s great. Be interesting to see how cold it is in L.A. tomorrow night :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric sounds pretty Sharon! I can't imagine having to give pedicures to that many corgi's! My girls are outside dogs and I've never cut Two's nails. They just don't need it. I think where they are always running around it keeps them trimmed without me having to do anything to them.

    Have a Wonderful Weekend!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete