1

1

September 19, 2011

How Do You Like These Pumpkins?

Last week was very busy for me and I missed several days of posting.  I'm looking forward to catching up on all my blog reading and writing this week.

I've made several  pumpkins with sweaters I found at the thrift store for $1 each.  They are fun to make and take very little time.  It's early for colored leaves, so these aren't great but do add interest to the picture.

Someone requested that I post a picture of myself on my blog last week.  I take terrible pictures but this one with my beautiful granddaughter is good enough to share.



8 comments:

  1. I love the white pumpkin sweaters and it goes really good with the orange. Great to see a picture of you two beautiful women. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! The pumpkins and the photo! Do you know you look very, very much like I pictured you. I just wasn't sure of the hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkins are great i love the orange ones. Wonderful picture of you and your granddaughter. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkins are really cute! I'm wondering just how colorful the leaves will get this year, around here a lot have dried brown and fallen off.

    Lovely picture of you and your Granddaughter! Nice to have a face to put in my mind when I read your posts! (Now if I can just remember it... maybe you need a small shot up on your blog somewhere...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, goodness! Your pumpkins are fabulous, Sharon! I think they're just perfect for the season. You're really so clever!

    "Our" post will go up at midnight. Hope you like it.
    xoxo
    Donna and Tag

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your pumpkins, never thought about using sweaters! You and your granddaughter are so cute and look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely Sharon , and I really enjoy with your family portrait , beautiful granddaughter have you, blessed be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pumpkins are so cute! I know you have to have the cutest house on the block! Love seeing what you look like along with your granddaughter! Two beautiful ladies and a great picture to treasure too!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete