1

1

June 21, 2012

A New House for My Fairy!


A few weeks ago on Saturday morning I went to the flea market looking specifically for a new house for my fairy in my fairy garden.  The one I was using was a clumsy looking bird house and not at all appropriate for a beautiful fairy girl and her handsome little corgi. I was about ready to leave the market and I spotted this little house which was actually a Yankee Candle tea light holder.  It was the perfect size and the perfect price, $2.  Some miniature sized mulch in the bottom covered up the holder for the candle.





I've had so much fun with this little garden this summer.  Children love it!


9 comments:

  1. The Corgi steed has a fairy and a fairy house now! Nice one!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This gives me an idea I should put some sort of little fairy house in my grand-daughter's secret garden.... Just what I need, another idea rattling around in my head - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, this is adorable. my kid-ling's would love creating a secret garden ...
    Have a great eve ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I love your garden!! I have been seeing them more and more and love yours--You're inspiring to want to create my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooooooooooooooove it Sharon!!!! I might have to steal it when I visit you!!! I want to make a fairy garden so bad! This is fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fairy garden, Sharon! How clever to use a tea light holder as the house! I didn't think ANYTHING went for $2 at Yankee Candle! Great buy!... Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Sharon! I'm sure your sweet fairy and her corgi will love living there.
    Hugs to you and the girls!
    xoxo
    Donna and Tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely house!! Thanks for your visit and kind comment at my blog!! Best Greetings!!

    ReplyDelete