1

1

April 27, 2013

Books!

Last week I entered a Summer Sweepstakes through a link for a publishing company I saw on an author's website.  Since I hardly ever win anything, I didn't give it a second thought until I received an email saying I was one of the  winners.  Still skeptical, I thought I'll believe it when I receive the books.  Three days later, I received the package.   They are all written by southern women and  a few are first time authors.  The books are scheduled to be released this spring and summer.   I couldn't wait to read Beth Hoffman's new book that will be  released the end of May.  I started it the same afternoon I received the package and stayed up until 2:30 a.m. to finish.  What a great book!


These are the other five I received.  I'll let you know as I read each one of them.  Other than the lottery, I couldn't have won anything that I'd enjoy more!








4 comments:

  1. We hope the rest are as good. Epic win! Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'aimerai qu'ils soient traduit en Français ...
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise! I love good books and it sounds like you got a whole bunch of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the jackpot!! I would be sooooo excited! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete