1

1

December 17, 2013

Catching Up!

This has been such a busy month and I finally have a minute to touch base with my blog friends.  I spent the last three days in Williamsburg, VA, with two of my wonderful friends.  Last night we walked around in the historic district and it was so beautiful!  I hope you'll enjoy seeing some of the natural decorations.







The winter garden was beautiful!  The cabbages looked like they were made of silk.


This old world Santa was mingling with the crowd.  I love Williamsburg and especially during the holiday season.

I want to share pictures of some of my decorations soon.  In the meantime, this is my corgi Christmas tree.  It's about 13 inches tall and is made of porcelain.




The corgi in the dog house looks like my precious "Hanna".


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    Love Williamsburg! Thanks for sharing your adventure! Merry Christmas to you and your family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good time. The Corgi Christmas is such fun. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun - I've always wanted to visit there!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    Rain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I need to put that place on my list to visit! Your corgi tree is very unique! Love it!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Williamsburg at Christmas, completely wonderful.!

    ReplyDelete