1

1

November 19, 2014

My Week in Paradise






My trip to Key West was  incredible! The weather was beautiful  and the seafood was scrumptious.  Below are some of my favorite pics.

Ernest Hemingway's Home
One of the many polydactyl kitties who live at the Hemingway House

Cottage garden shop



Beautiful sunsets every night!


Chickens roam the streets freely and this rooster
 seemed to think our inn was his territory.

.
We stayed in this beautiful inn.

Miss Tigger was the social director at our inn.


We enjoyed breakfast at this historical bakery.

I can't wait to go back to the island.  I love it!


And last, but not least, please visit my friend, Pat's, new website for her beautiful pound cakes.  Celebration Cakes by Pat.  Her cakes are  beautiful and delicious!
Please mention my post if you order.

4 comments:

  1. Nice vacation! Love the beach and the old houses.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos from your vacation, Sharon! Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Keys and our fair weather. Hope you come back soon! Cuddles to the girls from Tag.
    xo
    Donna and Tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paradise indeed! Lucky, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL HELLO STRANGER! Out gallivanting on the islands I see, lucky duck! It appears to be a charming place, no wonder it is so beloved by many. Wasn't there a Humphrey Bogart flick who's story took place on Key West?... or was that Key Largo? Oh well, no matter, glad you had fun> Jeri

    ReplyDelete