1

1

February 23, 2011

Peter Rabbit

Desktop calendar (I downloaded the medium size )
I'm reading The Tale of Holly How which is the second in the series of The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter. I was looking up information on the Internet about Beatrix Potter  recently and  came across the Peter Rabbit website.  What a wonderful site!  There are so many resources for teachers and parents.  There are games to play, coloring sheets to print, a puppet show to create and lots of other things.  The only thing I could use was the downloadable calendar for my computer desktop and the e-cards, but I sure did enjoy my visit.  You might want to check it out if you have small children or grandchildren.

3 comments:

  1. love that calendar! will go on the site now. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww, love Beatrix Potter! I learnt to read from her books, read them to my children and now read them to my Granddaughter! She loves naughty Peter rabbit. Have visited her home a couple of times, a charming cottage and very inspiring. Love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete