1

1

January 29, 2012

Estate Sale Finds

I can't wait to show you what I found this weekend at an estate sale.  The sale was Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  My friend and I went yesterday and saw several things we liked but decided we'd take a chance and go back today (Sunday) when everything was reduced 50%.




My friend bought this gorgeous handmade quilt for his granddaughter for $32!  What a great find.


I got a pair of these lamps for my living room for $25.  I love hummingbirds and the colors of the flowers match the fabric on my sofa. 


I also purchased a box of vintage crochet items for $4.  I love these glass covers.  I'm going to put them in my Etsy shop soon.  Does anyone know what I should call them?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon!! Wow, what great finds, I like the lamps too!!! If I would have been there, you would have been fighting me for them! :-))) But I've no idea what to call the glass covers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great finds Sharon! I love the purple quilt. Purple is my favorite color. I love those lamps too. I've never seen anything like the glass covers but those are really neat too. I wouldn't know what to call them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Such a beautiful quilt! Such great finds. It is always fun to go to estate sales. Blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete