1

1

November 26, 2019

I Am Excited to be Back!




My sweet boy, James Bond!


Good Morning!

I decided to restart my blog this morning.  Starting today, I will be sharing not-so-exciting events in my life which consists of entertaining my three corgis and decorating my house.  I have missed it.

Today it is going to be around 65 degrees in central VA.  I am going to take advantage of the warm weather and spray some shelves for my rented space in a local antique mall.

If you have time to see the movie about Fred Rogers during the holidays, I would highly recommend it!  I have always had so much respect for him and this film confirmed all the good things I have thought about him.

It may take a while for me to get organized and remember how to maintain my blog but I hope you will bear with me!

Miss Perl will soon be four!












3 comments:

  1. Hello and so good to see you back here in blogland! Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so wonderful to see you blogging again! I'm looking forward to reading your posts. Be sure to share some of your gorgeous new wreath creations! Your friends here will love seeing them. <3
    Hugs from Wisconsin,
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

  3. Such a nice blog ,Thank you for sharing.-

    It will may help you :-
    Street food corporate catering

    ReplyDelete